The 2017 Hampton Roads Tour de Cure is 4/29/2017 at King’s Fork High School in Suffolk, VA.
- We will have a Tour de Cure discussion and details at our next CARS Club Meeting on Monday April 3rd, 2017.
- We are in need of volunteers to help us assist the American Diabetes Association with providing communications support along the race routes.
- We will be using the Suffolk 146.79(-) mhz repeater w/ no PL tone. (Repeaterbook Link)
- If you are interested in helping with radio communications for this event please email our Club Secretary & Assistant Emergency Coordinator – Van Rowe (KM4KBS) at KM4KBS@gmail.com for more information.
Tour de Cure Website: Welcome to 2017 Hampton Roads, VA Tour de Cure
Route & Event Information: http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR?pg=informational&fr_id=11710&type=fr_informational&sid=23765
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/tdchamptonroads/
2017 Tour de Cure Route Maps with Rest Stop Locations (pdf format):
- Rest Stop / Radio Operator Locations Map
- Radio Operator Assignment Location Details (with pictures of Rest Stop Locations)
2017 Tour de Cure Rest Stop Times
2017 Tour de Cure Event Waiver Form (HAM Operators)